DODGE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS MISSION:
Our mission is to prepare students to be capable, contributing
participants in a changing world.
Thank you for your interest in joining the USD 443 team. Ensuring quality personnel in all positions is our commitment to the students of USD 443.
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete your online resume as well as the online application(s) for the job(s) that you are interested in. Your application will be retained in active status for one year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
1. "Sign up" (for a new account) or "Sign in" (if you have an existing account)
2. Complete the My Profile & My Resume pages (1st time users only, or if any changes in information occur) and hit "Submit" button.
3. Click on the "Job Search" tab and select desired category or location, and the position of your choice.
4. Click on the "apply now" button on the right hand side of the screen to apply for the position.
5. Once position of choice has been selected, the job description for that position is located on the "Home" tab>Documents>Documents for your review and information.